Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WARD HALLOWEEN PARTY


At our Ward Halloween Party, Taylor went as Spartacus (but people kept asking if he was Pontius Pilate...yikes!) and I went as an angel.  Not many people came, and of those that did come, few dressed up.  But we LOVED dressing up! I even entered the gumball counting contest (that was apparently supposed to be for the primary kids) and I won it!!! Our friends, the Althoffs, went as a flapper girl and a mofia man.  And there was a cute baby that was a frog!!! And he crawled like one too!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I found your blog! I love your costumes, I think dressing up for Halloween is fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that you guys had a blog!! I love it!! Don't worry you will not be the left alone being the only ones without kids!! We love doing things with you guys and hopefully I will get the pictures up from witchapoloza soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Val, I just found your blog off of Stephanie's. You and your husband are such a cute couple! I'm excited to be able to see what you're up to now. Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not know you have a blog?!?!? ANYWAY....I love your costumes...it's lame that not many people dressed up, but at least you two look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice costumes! Ok, so I am so jealous of your gorgeous wedding photos. I wish my photographer had been that good!

    We are going to be in Portland for Thanksgiving. I was planning on visiting Steph this next week since she is going to be there. You're going to be there too right? I'm pretty sure she said you were going. Hopefully I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete